The bow docking system is designed for single-handed, safe and simple bow-to docking. The skipper does not need help from dock hands or crew.
- Resolves security issues during docking and undocking manoeuvres.
- The boat can be positioned against the finger, thus making embarking and disembarking safer, as there is no risk of falling between them.
- Protects the stem (bow) against impacts on the dock during manoeuvres.
- Ivory-coloured EPDM synthetic rubber structure
- Progressive air-free damping chambers.
- Built-in a position limiter at each of its ends.
- With anti-friction insert
- Anodised aluminium fastening system and Aisi-316 stainless steel hardware
- Very effective in the presence of wind and/or currents.
- Easily fitted
- Suitable for use with motor boats
- Recommended for a bow angle of under 90º, with or without finger piers.
Onesailor Bow 115 cm.
Diseñado para sistemas flotantes y embarcaciones con una eslora de hasta 15 metros.
Onesailor Bow-L 115 cm.
Adecuado para sistemas flotantes y con embarcaciones con hasta 20 metros de eslora.