The roller fender is a vertical fender designed to protect the boat against impact and friction on piles and fixed timber docks.
- Protects against impacts of the boat against the pile.
- Progressive air-free damping chambers.
- Ivory-coloured EPDM synthetic rubber structure and UV and marine environment-resistant
- Customizable anodized aluminium fastenings of various diameters
- With an anti-friction insert.
- Easily fitted
- Ideal protection against piles in adverse weather conditions.
- Fastening hardware is of high-quality stainless steel (Aisi-316) with anti-galvanic couple.
- Can be used for with motor boats.
- Its modular structure means it offers protection at several heights.