This anchoring compensator is specially designed to reduce tension in the anchoring lines. The design of the EPDM rubber elastic body works by compression, without tensile, torque or shear stresses.
- Unique and innovative design
- No tensile or torsion stresses.
- EPDM compression damper.
- Tubular Aisi-316 stainless steel guides.
- Compression heads are made of HDPE, highly resistant to UV rays.
- Easy to install and requires no additional accessories.
- Highly durable.
- Suitable for all kinds of rope (not included).
Mooring spring Ø18mm.
Specially designed for progressively reduce tension on the mooring lines up to Ø18mm.
Mooring spring Ø22mm.
Specially designed for progressively reduce tension on the mooring lines up to Ø22mm.